iTEC Level 4 Sports Injury Massage Therapy
The next Level 4 is starting in the Urban Co-op on 4th September 2022, contact Tracy on 0863557974 or firstname.lastname@example.org for open day dates, timetables and zoom calls available to discuss options.
Advance your career in Sports massage.
The iTEC Level 4 Sports Massage Certificate is the next step upwards from the foundational Level 3 Diploma in Sports massage therapy when advancing your career in Sports Massage and Sports Injuries.
Progressing to more advanced assessments and massage techniques to cover soft tissue injuries.
On this course more detailed upgraded knowledge is covered:
- Postural and Dynamic functional movement assessments, including gait analysis.
- Principles of soft tissue dysfunction and stages of healing
- Special testing assessments including subjective versus objective assessments, for ligament, tendon and muscular dysfunction.
- Specific sports massage techniques for relieving and managing pain and imbalance from soft tissue injury.
- Avail of the opportunity to be part of a GAA Internship program, with real life supervised learning at pitch side and in a dressing room environment.
This course runs from October to May as part time either on a full day or evening basis.
There are 2 learning venues and options available to you:
- Wednesday evenings 6-9.30 at Kildare Education Centre, Kildare Town
- Full days every alternative Sunday 11.30-6.30 at our Limerick Venue: The Urban Co-Op