Dates: Every Wednesday evening from 6-9.30pm from September 14 th to May 2023
Cost: €2,100, payable in instalments, includes all exam fees, materials, books and oils
Timetable available on request, information on open days or zoom calls also available, to chat through options or any questions contact Tracy at 0863557974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interest in the practise of Reflexology has grown rapidly over the past few years and there is an increase in demand for this therapy in health care settings and private clinics. Reflexology is the use of a specific system of touch, usually on the areas of the feet, but also can be mapped on the hands, face, tongue and ears. The area been massaged corresponds to a mapping of the whole body. Working on specific areas of the feet can influence and affect other areas of the body.
Reflexology is more than a massage, but as a powerful system of relaxation and stimulation, achieving and maintaining health and enhancing holistic wellbeing. This fascinating modality aids in triggering the body’s own natural self- healing capacity.
iTEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology is a stand-alone qualification, no prerequisite required.
This course covers:
- Anatomy & Physiology, the study of the body systems and effects of disease and ill health
- Treatment evidence case studies to understand contraindications and use of treatment
- History and the development of Reflexology
- Practical skills for treatment on the feet, hands and face
- New business module on setting up own business, accounts and registration
- Hands on real experience gained through the Community Clinic setting