TUI NA MASSAGE WORKSHOP
This course is delivered by Therapist Michelle Lane. Michelle is an active practitioner of Acupuncture and Tui-Na Massage and specialises in pain management, digestive disorders and anxiety.
This one day workshop has been designed to introduce participants to Tui-Na (Chinese Medical
Massage) and how to use it to treat sports injuries.
On this course you will cover
- The origins of Tui-Na, the meaning of Qi and view the meridians of the body.
- You will discover the benefits and uses for Tui-Na in relation to sports therapy.
- Also covered are the contraindications for treating acute and chronic sports injuries and when to further refer clients.
- You will learn a number of effective Tui-Na massage techniques and the actions of these techniques on the body.
- Also covered are some commonly used Tui-Na massage routines which can be adjusted for use anywhere on the body.
This course will enable you to improve the clinical outcomes for your clients and develop further clinical skills.
You can attend this workshop at
- The Urban Co-Op, Eastway Business Park, Ballysimon road, Limerick
- September 11th from 11.30-6.30.
- €150 for the day including notes, materials and certificates.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book now as places will fill up fast for this new and exciting workshop.