Advance your career in Sports massage.
The iTEC Level 4 Sports Massage Certificate is the next step upward from the foundational Level 3 Diploma in Sports massage therapy when advancing your career in Sports Massage and Sports Injuries.
Progressing to more advanced assessments and massage techniques to cover soft tissue injuries.
Areas of study:
In this course, more detailed upgraded knowledge is covered:
- Postural and Dynamic functional movement assessments, including gait analysis.
- Principles of soft tissue dysfunction and Stages of Healing
- Special testing assessments including subjective versus objective assessments, for ligament, tendon and muscular dysfunction.
- Specific sports massage techniques for relieving and managing pain and imbalance from soft tissue injury.
- Avail of the opportunity to be part of a GAA Internship program, with real-life supervised learning at the pitch side and in a dressing room environment.
- Bodytree Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- iTEC Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
And for the first time in Ireland: GAA Internship Certificate in Field and Team Sports Therapy
Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy a prerequisite requirement for this course