Date: 5 November
Location: Urban co-op, Limerick, V94N7D3
Tutor: Joy Logan of Logan Joy Massage & Beauty Clinic
In the world of wellness and relaxation, the use of hot stones has become increasingly popular over the years.
This therapeutic technique is not only soothing, but it also offers numerous health benefits:
- Aids in detoxification
- Improves relaxation, reduces anxiety and insomnia.
- Heats at a deeper level so relieving from osteoarthritic pain.
- Shifts stagnant lymph from old injuries.
- Increases circulation, and healing of old injuries.
- Balances and unblocks meridian lines and energetic channels.
- Removes cold and damp, heating and relieving for muscle pain.
This one-day workshop is an ideal skill to have in your toolbelt as a massage, beauty or sports therapist.