Dates: 22nd-25th February 2024
Time: 9.30-4.30pm each day
Delivered by: Siwan Quinn Bratton & Jonathan Tarr, Directors & Lecturers of The College of Auricular Acupuncture London
Cost: €797, instalments available - Deposit to secure position: €100 Contact us
The cost is deducted from the full Auricular Acupuncture Practitioner Certificate should you decide on further training. Deduction is valid for 2 years from initial detox training.
This DETOX acupuncture training is over 4 days.
The DETOX acupuncture protocol has been shown:
- Reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with addictive substance use.
- Helps ease anxiety and depression associated with mental health conditions.
- Aids in stress management
- Can be used as a stand-alone treatment or as an addition to other holistic treatments.
- Brings about a sense of balance and calm throughout the mind and body.
- DETOX treatments can be offered 'in-house' through HSE services, Prison services, community-based substance misuse agencies, residential rehabilitation centres, stress management groups as well as mental health services
- Can be delivered within a group setting.
- The DETOX protocol is a non-verbal approach to healing and involves the gentle placement of up to five small, sterilized disposable needles into specific sites on each ear.
The DETOX Practitioners Certificate is a specialised program with particular emphasis on the detoxification process in substance misuse. Individuals successfully completing the course may use the Detox Protocol as an adjunct to their work.
No prerequisite required for this training.
Full kit included in training: Silicone ear, sharps bin, detox needle pack, consultation forms and Nada protocol book included: By Kasja Landgren, a specialist in her field.