Date: 8th September 2024
taught by Joy Logan.
This one day workshop allows the student to explore classical lymphatic drainage movements to benefit clients specific needs.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage, a powerful technique for removing toxins and regulating the immune system.
Manual Lymphatic drainage massage therapy is a specialised form of massage that focuses on stimulating the flow of lymphatic fluid throughout the body.
It involves gentle, rhythmic, and repetitive movements to encourage lymphatic circulation, promote detoxification, and support the immune system.
In this course, you will learn:
Students will receive a Course Workbook on the Day.
This certificate also includes:
- Consultation and contra-indications
- Selecting suitable massage mediums for the client’s skin type
- The related knowledge and understanding required to perform the lymphatic drainage massage skills
- Structure and function of the lymphatic system and common diseases and disorders that may affect when a client should or should not receive treatment
- Opportunities for learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in a massage setting.